Monday, February 17, 2014

This is going to be GREAT!

Hey there, my peeps!

Exciting news! This is the week I run in two 5ks back to back. Well, run in one and walk really fast in the other, ha ha. The first is a last minute decision to do the Cinderella Royal Family 5k. My running group "Racing The Dream" peer pressured me into it. God bless the Collective! But, seriously, what better race to get talked into than one at DISNEY?

The second race will be with my 75 year old Daddy! We are going to walk this one (no time limit) and we are going to look like a rainbow afterwards. It is his first 5k. Hopefully it won't be his last. I am just excited to be doing something I love with a person I love and treasure.

Best February EVER!
So, look for my report with fun pictures coming to a computer screen/portable device near you! I will also be posting pictures on Instagram via Twitter as the races happen. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment