Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photos to document the journey

Hello gang!

It has been a while and life got really busy. A better blog entry is soon to come. But in the meantime I wanted to share something kind of fun! Well, fun for me. So I have decided to practice carrying a camera. I figured I would definitely like to take pictures along the course during my upcoming races. Plus, I can shoot some video at the same time. The following are some of the photos I have shot so far on my training runs. 

June 30, 2012...3 mile run 

June 30, 2012...sunrise


I shall name him Stretchy and he shall be my Stretchy.




Saturday July 7, 2012...6.11 mile run


The lake I run around. I love the yellow tones of a sunrise.

Same place I shot the very first sunrise shot. Notice the sun is lower this time because
the runner was smarter and started her run earlier.

Beautiful isn't he? He wished me luck as he saw me gasping for breath.


Saturday July 21, 2012...7.11 mile run

You would almost think I was in the country side and not a park in Florida.

Same place as sunrise #1. This guy was dressed as if he
had been running and just decided to go fishing right after.

I hope you are all chasing your challenges and making them your achievements. Talk to you soon!

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment